Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time passes more quickly in Europe


It has been approximately 4 weeks since I last updated this blog. For those of you who expect more, I apoogize for the lack of communication. There are several things that I need to write about, mainly my travels, but since I have so much to do in such a small amount of time I shall keep the writing to a minimum and let my pictures speak for themselves.

In order, from the last update to this last weekend: Lagos (Portugal), Barcelona (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France). I think I'll do one blog for each trip... good plan?

The beach at Lagos...


So, Lagos. We went to La Rabida and Lagos on an official program day-trip, but most of us stayed in Lagos for the rest of the weekend. It was GORGEOUS. The villiage is situated on the southern tip of Portugal, along the Gold Coast, and it's a bit of a haven for British, Australian, French, Spanish, American and Portugese travelers. The weekend included some beach time, a bit of cliff jumping, fun times with friends and a veritable ocean of rain in the sky.

We saw repilcas of Christopher Colombus' Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria at La Rabida



Fun at the beach!


This is the bruise I got from cliff-jumping. We took this picture just an hour and a half later, and it was already this bad. Don't worry, Mom and Dad, your daughter is more than fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment